Children's Personality Style Report
Price : $16.00
Availability:: Available for download within 24 hours The Children’s Profile, developed for children ages 9-13, introduces the DISC Personality Style concept, gives an overview of each of the styles, and identifies a child’s unique Personality style. The workbook contains a short 15-question questionnaire which takes under 10 minutes to complete. The profile is an excellent tool for self-growth and to help young people get along better with family members, teachers and friends. All members of a family are encouraged to complete a profile and share their findings with one another. Do we really know the people we live with? Allow The Children’s Profile to open and fine tune the lines of communication between parents, children and siblings.
- Developed for children ages 9 to 13
- Easy to use and understand
- Great for use in a classroom setting
- Great for home schools
- Communication tips for interacting with children of each style
- Helps children get along better with their siblings, friends and classmates
- Provides personality characteristics including strengths and possible challenge areas
- Helps parents and children recognize areas of growth and motivations
- Allows young people to create their own action plans to communicate better with people they know
- This DISC Profile workbook is intended for children ages 9-13.
- Introduce personality style to children in a fun and easy-to-understand format.
- Includes a short, self-scoring DISC test and results covering. Communication tips to help children get along with family, friends, and teachers.
- Helps parents and teachers to better understand and motivate children.